Sunday, March 23, 2008

Small in Quantity But Large at heart!!!

I got off work this morning @ 5a.m.. And I went home to go to sleep with no intentions on going to church. For some reason I couldn't sleep so o I got up in went to 8 o'clock service @ my moms church. I told myself I'll just go home and sleep after service since my good friend from my church (fortress) was in Florida today. Well when I left my moms church I still wasn't feeling sleepy so I said I'll just go ahead and go to my church. When I pulled up at Fortress There was only 1 car there. I was like great I'm going to be the only young adult here. But slowly a couple of more people came but after about 20 min I didn't even notice the small amount of people that was there b/c I got so wrapped up in talking, singing, and just fellowshipping w/those who were there and I had alovely time which put me in a great mode to go and spend time with family later.

Happy Easter to all!!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Aw Nookie, you made me almost cry! You being there this morning totally made my day. I LOVe it when you're there, and I miss you when you're not. I can't believe you were there on NO SLEEP. You looked great! (((hugs)))